Sequim, WA - Official Website - Passport Renewals
Click to Home

Go To Search

Passport Renewals
Renewals cannot be performed at this office. Passport renewals must be done by mail using Form DS-82. You can renew by mail if your most recent passport:
  • Is submitted with your application
  • Is undamaged (other than normal "wear and tear")
  • Was issued when you were age 16 or older
  • Was issued within the last 15 years
  • Was issued in your current name (or you can document your name change with an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order)

If any of the above statements do not apply to you, you must apply in person using form DS-11. For additional information, please visit the Department of State website.