Over the Counter (OTC) Permits

We have over the counter permits for smaller projects such as residential heat pump install/replacement, re-roofs, solar installation, and plumbing-only projects. 

A permit is required for residential and commercial re-roof projects within city limits.

Note: for commercial mechanical and plumbing projects please use our residential/commercial building permit application.