2019 Title 18 amendments adding planned residential development chapter
The City's land use regulations are amended periodically, consistent with the Growth Management Act (GMA). The proposed changes will apply to future proposals subject to review under Title 18 and will provide the basis to evaluate and regulate future development proposals.
- SEPA Checklist
- Notice of Application and Optional Determination of Non-Significance
- Proposed Chapter 18.35 Planned Residential Developments
- Public Participation Plan
CLAN-MURPHY PRELIMINARY Minor SUBDIVISION
FILE NUMBER SHP19-001
Short Plat approximately 8.08 acres of “split-zoned” property into two parcels. The property is bisected by East Brownfield Road, which coincides with the boundary between the “Highway Commercial” (HC) zone to the north and the “Single Family Residential” (R4-8) zone to the south. According to County Assessor’s records, approximately 82 percent of the property is within the R4-8 zone. A Highland Irrigation ditch flows towards the north along portions of the west and north boundaries of the subject property.
Southeast corner of the Highway 101 / Sequim Avenue intersection -- Clallam County Assessor’s tax parcel number
application DOCUMENTS SHP19-001
- Notice of Application/Optional Determination of Non-Significance 2/22/19
- SHP19-001 Environmental Checklist 2/22/19
Interim Zoning Controls
Interim zoning controls for the Economic Opportunity Area (EOA) and High Tech Light Industrial (HTLI) zones can be found here.
file no: SUb15-001
resubmittal documents received 12/28/18
- Cover letter 12/27/18
- Critical Areas Study and Mitigation Plan 12/27/18
- Declaration of Easement - Greentrust Short Plan 8/12/2004
- Development Review Matrix 6/22/18 Section A
- Development Review Matrix 6/22/18 Section B
- Development Review Matrix 6/22/18 Section C
- Preliminary Plat Plan 12/27/18
- Traffic Impact Comment Response 12/5/18
2018 Sequim municipal code title 18 amendments - adding a new chapter 18.33 business and employment districts
- Notice of Public Hearing - 2018 Sequim Municipal Code Title 18 Amendments - Adding a New Chapter 18.33 Business and Employment Districts
- Exhibit A - New Chapter 18.33 - Economic Opportunity Areas - Business and Employment Districts
- Exhibit B - 18.20 Table Strikeouts
- Ordinance 2018-12 Interim Zoning - Economic Opportunity Areas
CAMERON VILLAGE SUBDIVISION
FILE NO: SUB18-002
Phased subdivision of approximately 12.22 acres of “Lifestyle District” (LD) zoned property into 57 residential lots and one commercial lot.
The subject property is located at the southeast corner of the intersection between Kendall Road and West Hendrickson Road, west of North 9th Avenue (Cameron Farm Road), being described as Lot 1 of the Cameron Short Plat as recorded with the Clallam County Auditor’s office under Volume 30 Page 87 of Short Plats, AF # 2004-139185, Assessor’s Tax Parcel Number 03-30-19-229070.
SUBDIVISION APPLICATION DOCUMENTS sub18-002
- Notice of Rescheduled Hearing
- Revised Preliminary Plans 1/22/2019
- Preliminary utility layout
- SEPA checklist signed 9-13-18
- Preliminary stormwater control plan 9-17-18
- Traffic study 9-17-18
JENNIE’S MEADOW PHASES B & C PRELIMINARY MAJOR SUBDIVISION AND VARIANCE APPLICATION
FILE NO: SUB18-001 / VAR18-001
The Planning Commission Meeting and Public Hearing for this project has been postponed until further notice. Once it is rescheduled, a new notice will be posted on this site, published in the Peninsula Daily News, mailed to parties of record, and posted on the property.
Phased subdivision of approximately 22 acres of R4-8 zoned property into 71 residential lots. As part of this proposal, they are also seeking a variance from SMC 17.32.110, which requires two separated points of access for subdivisions which would create a single street access to more than 30 lots. The subject property consists of the undeveloped portion of a larger phased subdivision that received preliminary approval in 2005, but was never fully developed. (Phases B and C expired prior to receiving final approval.)
The subject property is located on the western boundary of the City of Sequim, being described as “PHASE B (FUTURE DEVELOPMENT PARCEL 1) AND PHASE C (FUTURE DEVELOPMENT PARCEL 2) / JENNIE’S MEADOW PHASE A / CITY OF SEQUIM, SUB05/002 AND PUD05/001 / VOLUME 14 / PAGE 93, RECORDS OF CLALLAM COUNTY, WASHINGTON” – Clallam County Assessor’s parcel numbers 043024-582140 and 043024-582150.
SUBDIVISION APPLICATION DOCUMENTS SUB18-001
- SUB18-001 Environmental Checklist
- SUB18-001 MDNS Threshold
- SUB18-001 Notice of Postponed Public Meeting and Public Hearing
- SUB18-001 Application 3-23-18
- SUB18-001 Deeds 3-23-18
- SUB18-001 JenniesMeadow-TIA-Appendix-Final 3-23-18
- SUB18-001 JenniesMeadow-TIA-TextandGraphics-Final 3-23-18
- SUB18-001 Mitigated Determination of Nonsignificance 3-23-18
- SUB18-001 SEPA 3-23-18
- SUB18-001 Stormwater 3-23-18