SHORELINE MASTER PROGRAM - ADMINISTRATIVE INTERPRETATION REGARDING PRIVATE MARINAS
2018 TITLE 18 ZONING CODE - PROPOSED AMENDMENTS
- Staff Report (PDF)
- NOA/ODNS (PDF)
- SEPA Checklist (PDF)
- Public Participation Plan (PDF)
- Planning Commission Meeting Minutes 5/1/18 (PDF)
EVIL ROY'S ELIXIRS / END TIMES BREWING
FILE NO: CUP18-001
The proposed Conditional Use Permit would allow the establishment of a craft distillery (with tasting room) and brewery (with tap room) within an existing single story structure and a covered outdoor seating area. The property is zoned "Downtown Mixed Use 2" (DMU-II) and is located at the southwest corner of the intersection between West Bell Street and South Sequim Avenue. The site is served by City water and sewer.
The subject property is located at the southwest corner of the intersection between West Bell Street and South Sequim Avenue (209 S. Sequim Avenue). The property is located in the "Downtown Mixed Use 2" (DMU-II) zoning district.
LEGACY RIDGE - RESUBMITTAL - REVISED INFO
FILE NO: SUB15-001
A proposed preliminary Major Subdivision to create 97 residential lots on approximately 40 acres.
South 7th Avenue, west of Reservoir Road and east of Falcon Road.
- Cover Letter (PDF)
- Response to Staff Comments (PDF)
- Response to Public Works Comments (PDF)
- Preliminary Plat Plans (PDF)
- Storm Drainage Report (PDF)
- SEPA Checklist Revised January 2018 (PDF)
- CC&Rs - Draft 2018-01-25 (PDF)
- Response to Public Comments (PDF)
- Stormwater Maintenance Agreement - Draft 2018-01-25 (PDF)
- WRI Critical Area Study MIT REV1 package (PDF)
- Geotech Groundwater and Mounding Analysis Study-AESI (PDF)
- WRI Comment Response Letter 20180111 (PDF)