Fingerprinting & Concealed Pistol Licensing
Fingerprinting services are available on Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
fees and required documentation
- Fingerprinting services are $15.00 per request. Fees can be paid by cash, card, or check/money order made payable to "City of Sequim"
- Valid government issued photo ID is required
Questions or concerns regarding criminal history/fingerprint responses should be directed to the Washington State Patrol.
concealed pistol licensing
City of Sequim residents and Clallam County residents can apply for Concealed Pistol Licenses (CPL) at the Sequim Police Department.
For additional information regarding obtaining a concealed pistol license, please visit the Washington State Department of Licensing.
Please visit the Washington State Department of Licensing for new/original, renewal, late renewal, and replacement CPL fees.
- City of Sequim Payments: Fees can be paid by cash, card, or check/money order made payable to "City of Sequim"
- Clallam County Payments: Fees can be paid by check/money order made payable to "CCSO" (Clallam County Sheriff's Office). Any questions regarding the status of a County resident Concealed Pistol License should be directed to the Clallam County Sheriff’s Office at (360) 417-2262.
- You will need to present valid government issued photo ID when applying
In compliance with HB 1934, members of the Armed Forces which includes the National Guard and Armed Forces Reserves, who are unable to renew their Concealed Pistol License (CPL) in person because of assignment, reassignment, or deployment for out of state military service, may now renew their CPL by mail. CPL processing time is approximately 30 days. CPL’s issued under HB 1934 are valid for one year.
You may apply for your CPL renewal within a 90 day window prior to its expiration date for a fee of $32. In the event you apply during the 90 day window after the permit has expired, an additional $10 penalty is assessed for a total fee of $42.
To apply for your renewal please mail the following items to:
|Sequim Police Department Records Section|
|152 W Cedar St|
|Sequim, WA 98382|
- Copy of your orders designating the specific period of assignment, reassignment, or deployment for out of state military service.
- Fully completed CPL application (attached here). Incomplete applications will not be processed and application fees are not refundable.
- Clear copy of your valid government issued photo ID
- A Check or money order made out to the “City of Sequim”