Jamestown S'Klallam Medication-Assisted Treatment Clinic Appeals
OPEN RECORD HEARING: The City of Sequim Hearing Examiner Pro Tem, Phil Olbrechts, will hear six administrative appeals from four appellants regarding the Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe's proposed Medication-Assisted Treatment Clinic. View documents related to the MAT Clinic project at this Department of Community Development Current Projects link (scroll down to CDR 20-001). The hearing will be conducted pursuant to Sequim Municipal Code Chapter 2.10 and the Rules of Procedure established by Mr. Olbrechts.
DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION: The Appeal Hearing scheduled for September 28-30, 2020 has been canceled at this time by the Hearing Examiner. Additional information will be provided as it is received.
ISSUES ON APPEAL: The four appellants' Notices of Appeal are referenced below (pdf's). Two appellants filed two appeals; those have been combined into a single file for convenience.
- Appeal of Robert L. Bilow
- Appeals of Parkwood Manufactured Housing Community, LLC
- Appeals of Save Our Sequim (S.O.S.)
- Appeal of Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe
RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS: Hearing Examiner Olbrechts has established Rules of Procedure to participate in the hearing. No testimony or public comment will be allowed on matters outside the scope of the proceedings. The issues on appeal are: 1) Permit Review Classification; 2) Use Designation; 3)Mitigated Determination of Non-Significance (MDNS) Insufficient; and 4) MDNS Overly Restrictive.
CITY MOTION TO DISMISS: The City of Sequim filed a Motion to Dismiss the Appeals (pdf).
MOTIONS FROM OTHER PARTIES (pdf's):
- Bilow's Motion for Subpoenas
- Parkwood's Dispositive Motions
- Save Our Sequim's Motions
- Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe's Motion
RESPONSES TO MOTIONS FROM ALL PARTIES (pdf's): Some responses are combined into a single file for convenience.
- City's Consolidated Response to Appellants' Motions
- Declaration of Kristina Nelson-Gross, City Attorney
- Declaration of Sara McMillon, City Clerk
- Bilow's Responses to City and Tribe
- Parkwood's Responses to City and Tribe
- Save Our Sequim's Responses to City and Tribe
- Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe's Responses
REPLIES TO RESPONSES FROM ALL PARTIES (pdf's): Some replies are combined into a single file for convenience.
- Bilow's Reply to City and Tribe
- Parkwood's Reply to City and Tribe
- Save Our Sequim's Reply to City and Tribe
- Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe's Reply
SUPPLEMENTAL RESPONSES (pdf's): These documents will be posted and linked to as they are filed.
- Bilow's Supplemental Response
- Save Our Sequim and Parkwood Consolidated Supplemental Response
- Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe's Supplemental Response
JAMESTOWN S'KLALLAM TRIBE STIPULATED SETTLEMENT OF APPEAL OF MDNS (pdf):