Digital Origins; Artistic Expression Through Technology
The City of Sequim Arts Advisory Commission is seeking submissions of artwork created using computer aided technology. We are accepting submissions of all forms of digital art including, but not limited to: Digital Illustration, Electronic Literature, Digital Painting, Digital Photography, 3D printed sculpture, Digital Architechture, Electronic Music, Fractal Art, Gif Art, Motion Graphics, Photo Manipulation and Pixel Art.
Please fill out and sign this form if you would like to participate in the Digital Origins Exhibition. Be sure to fill in every space, even with n/a for not applicable. By signing below, you agree to allow the City of Sequim to exhibit your artwork, as well as use your profile information and photos in City of Sequim publications, websites, social media channels, signage, and distribution to media. This agreement remains in effect until you rescind your decision in writing or until the termination of the Digital Origins, Artistic Expression Through Technology.
Please complete and submit this form to enter the City of Sequim Arts Advisory Commission, Let's Explore COLOR in the Karen Kuznek-Reese Gallery at the Sequim Civic Center.
Criteria for Non-acceptance of Art Work:
- Artwork is not presented "ready to hang" or "ready to display".
- Gallery space constraints; we may reject artwork based on capacity limits in our gallery, as we strive to curate a broad array of mediums in our exhibitions.
- Faults of design or workmanship pose a public health or life safety hazard or diminish the value of the work.
- The artwork is fraudulent, inauthentic and/or appears to be of inferior quality relative to the quality of other works in the art collection.
- The artwork is not the original. Please do not submit Giclee prints or photocopies of artworks.
- Inappropriate and incompatible artwork is defined as political art, sexually suggestive art, religious art, violent art, nudity, and derogatory art against race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, or other person or class of people protected under RCW 49.60.030.
MUSIC IN ART - jULY, aUGUST, sEPTEMBER 2023
Check back soon for more details and submission guidelines for our upcoming CALL TO ARTISTS - Music in ART!
Elemental - October, November, December 2023
Check back soon for more details and submission guidelines for our upcoming CALL TO ARTISTS - Elemental